Our services help companies to fulfill their legal obligations and to improve their environmental performance.
- Assistance in obtaining licences, permits and other statutory procedures related to environmental matters
- Comprehensive assistance in drafting and processing requests for the Integrated Environmental Authorisation
- Comprehensive guidance for industries on the application of best available techniques (BATs)
- Guidance for bringing existing installations into line with IPPC regulations
- Identification of ecological enhancements (new advanced environmental technologies)
- Corporate Carbon footprint according to ISO 14064.
- Product Carbon footprint according to ISO 14067.
- Annual reporting of emissions for the E-PRTR
- Environmental Declaration
- Environmental Reports
- Sustainability Reports
- Environmental Impact Studies of landfills and companies
- Analysis of environmental risks
- Assessment of environmental costs
- Advice on civil liability insurance to cover damage to the environment
- Emergency plans
- Energy audits
- Audits of energy management systems
- Energy management systems (ISO 50001)
- Environmental management systems (ISO 14001, EMAS)
- Adaptation of environmental management systems to ISO 14001 (2015)
- Audits of environmental management systems
Other services to private companies
We provide a wide range of advice services, specific studies and support to private companies in different areas related to the improvement of their environmental performance.
- Use of timber from sustainable managed forests
- Studies of statutory requirements in various countries
- Support in the preparation of environmental aspects of international bids
- Training of personnel
(see also contaminated land and legal advice)