We help environmental Ministries streamline their environmental regulations and licensing processes. We do this by first analysing the existing regulations and processes, then carrying out consultations with stakeholders via workshops, interviews and questionnaires, leading to the identification of opportunities for the optimization of processes and regulations. These are again discussed with stakeholders, resulting in a set of consensuated proposals for streamlining the environmental licensing process.
- Comparative analyses of statutory requirements in different countries
- Streamlining of environmental licensing processes
- Proposals for improvement measures
- Drafting of proposals for new environmental legislation
- Environmental diagnoses
- Drafting of environmental programs, plans and policies
- Reengineering of environmental management processes of the Dirección Nacional de Medio Ambiente de Uruguay (DINAMA), under the Environmental Management and Planning modernization program. Client: Dirección Nacional de Medio Ambiente de Uruguay (DINAMA).
- Global mapping and analysis of environmental licensing systems. Client: World Bank
- Preparation of a Global Map and analysis of environmental licensing systems. Identification of best practices and experiences. Client: World Bank.
- Bostwana economic diversification and competitiveness reimbursable advisory services: improvement of the Business environment by streamlining EIA procedures. Client: World Bank.
- Improvement of the business environment by streamlining EIA procedures for the Government of Lesotho. Client: Ministry of Trade and Industry, Government of Lesotho.
- Analysis of the environmental clearance process of the Department of the Environment, Belize. Client: Protected Areas Conservation Trust of Belize.
- Strengthening of Environmental Management and Natural Resources in Bolivia. Consulting services for strengthening of environmental management. Client: Interamerican Development Bank.
La Paz, Bolivia
4.3 International Clients
- WORLD BANK
- INTERAMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
- DIRECCIÓN NACIONAL DE MEDIO AMBIENTE–DINAMA (GOVERNMENT OF URUGUAY)
- DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS (GOVERNMENT OF BOTSWANA)
- DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT (GOVERNMENT OF BELIZE)
- DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT (GOVERNMENT OF LESOTHO)
- MINISTERIO DE MEDIO AMBIENTE Y AGUA (GOVERNMENT OF BOLIVIA)